Sunday, December 18, 2016

Progress on Advent Knitting

I love this time of year; especially when I can relax and knit on my advent pieces.  There is something peaceful about these knitting projects.

Once I figured out the way of Mosaic knitting,
I'm on a roll!  It's fast and easy to knit.

This could be a male scarf with the colors I chose.
I know it's comes across as brown against this white
but trust me...

It's really a burgundy color--I wish I had used different
colors, but it is what it is
and I live with it.  This pattern is designed by Mosaic Advent Scarf 2016


The other Advent scarf is coming along nicely--
I enjoy knitting lace and this one will 
make a nice warm scarf for someone special

I wish--why do I always second guess my choices?--
I'd used lace weight yarn instead I
chose ..................

Fingering weight yarn--it does make a difference!
Fingering vs lace



No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...