Monday, January 30, 2017

Relaxing...................Planning for 2018 Spin-in!

We have moved further down the beach--Panama City Beach!  We are taking a few days to enjoy some 'down' time after the excitement of Spin-in.  The weather is on the winter side! for Florida, but the snowbirds love it--better than their northern weather of snow and ice!
I'll take this time to show off what I bought at spin-in:
I only wish you could run your fingers through this yummy stuff!

This roving is from Sunshine Knit Designs

I couldn't resist this special edition yarn

I got naked so I can dye a solid color

One of the features for the year was our challenge kit--
$5 for the package that contains natural fibers

This will be fun to spin and design a garment to bring back for 2018
Really ready to break out the wheel to spin
this Alpaca/silk blend (70-30)  Can we say
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...