Friday, August 4, 2017

Fridays Just Got Better..............

Bunny Hill Designs presents Sugar Plum Stocking Treats
each Friday--of course, I'm behind as usual--my disclaimer--

I saw this pop up on my feed a few weeks ago and gave it a look
and thought "how sweet" and I do love Bunny Hill Designs.
Each of these blocks were winners in a contest and I thought, in
my own defense--I'm not much at doing such small appliques-
to aside this KAL went!

Then the day, my brain functioned like it should and I
figured out a way to NOT do the small applique and still
get the same results!  
I'll just stitch the small areas--okay!  Fine and dandy!
We have a few blocks to catch upon though--such fun
designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...