Thursday, February 22, 2018

Finishes? Not Much.............

I think there are many people who finish projects,
I'm not one of those people--although, I try--
sometimes, those projects or UFOs linger for
awhile--why?  Sometimes, I get lazy; sometimes,
I lose interest; sometimes, I forget about them!

This is 10 blocks from A Quilting Life--2017 BOM--
I had to search the site to find the last two block patterns, so
maybe, one day in 2018 I'll put it together.

This is the leader, ender project--it will be an ongoing
sewing project.  Maybe, I'll finish this and pass it along
for a charity quilt

I have the pieces all cut out for the leader-ender
so there should be no excuse--right?
I'm still working on the lender-ender project from 2016--
oh, well--some day it will finish!  Maybe!

I was knitting these Winding Stairway fingerless gloves
on two circular needles--doing two at the same time.
well, that didn't work for me--it was a good idea, until
I put them down for awhile.  When I picked them up to knit,


I got lost in the pattern trying to keep up with
both gloves--now, the gloves are on double pointed
needles--and I think I might finish--by next winter.

For MONTHS--I've been looking for this pattern!
Finally, it surfaced!  I wasn't looking for it
and out it came from hiding! 
another UFO on the list of almost finished items.
Wonder what other UFOs are hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...