Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Garden Mystery in Woolwork

Do you know the Ricky Nelson song "Garden Party"?
I've been listening to oldies XM station and this song
popped into my head when I saw this stitch along in
wool.

"Went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name"

If you know that song, it can be an ear worm for you now!

Farmhouse Threads is hosting this SAL on their blog--
each Friday for several weeks, you can download a 
different pattern from each blog--
it's a chance to meet other woolmakers and see
their products.
Happy Stitching in a garden of wool!



February 2nd, Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads

February 9th, Kathi Campbell, Heart to Hand

February 16th, Linda and Donna, My Red Door Designs

February 23rd, Kathy and Taylor, The Cottage at Cardiff Farms

March 2nd, Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings

March 9th, Shawn York, The Rusty Crow

March 16th, Jeni Gaston, Woolen Willow Designs

March 23rd, Debbie Busby, Wooden Spool Designs

March 30th, Joyce Weeks, Geoff’s Mom Pattern Co.

April 6th, Gloria, Vicky and Heather, Olde Green Cupboard

April 13th, Laurel Arestad, Simply Put Plus

April 20th, Joan Grenke, Bits and Pieces by Joan

April 27th, finishing instructions by Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads


No comments:

Post a Comment

L M N

 Love! Love! Love! Knitting Lace!  On marvelous needles!  This is Stephen West pattern, Glittering Snowscapes shawl I’ve had the pattern for...