Thursday, March 1, 2018

Cables! Cables! Cables!

We have been striping wallpaper in the master bath--
up and down ladders, peeling, picking up papers--
by afternoon, all I want to do is sit, relax and
knit--there is so many other things that I 
should be doing. 
It's a treat to get to my knitting 
and now

I'm enthralled with cables!

Elizabeth Ravenwood on Ravelry is hosting a monthly
cable knit along--cables are something I haven't knit often;
thought this would be a good exercise to learn

some of my cables are lopsided but I'm learning.

Then there is a new book  (Something New to Learn About Cables)
coming out March 15
authored by Arnell-Culliford knitwear.

I definitely haven't learned much about cables yet--I'm just
looking forward to the pattern for March Knitalong. 

And look!  FLG (fingerless gloves) pattern for February is 
Aegwynn Laure Marmier--
cables!!  more to learn about cables!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...